REMOTE LEARNING 2020-2021
Public Prep is committed to ensuring our families are well informed as we navigate the 20-21 school year. As part of this effort, we have answered frequently asked questions below, which have been curated in response to family questions posed on our virtual family town halls. Please reach out to your school directly, or email@example.com if you have additional questions.
- Illuminate How-To
- Clever: How-To
- Google Meet: How-To Guide for Families
- Acer Tablets: Logging in and Using Kami Tool
- Acer Tablets: How to Upload Work
- Google Docs: How to Submit an Assignment
- Kami: How to Submit Close Reading
- Kami: How to Submit Math
- Kami: Getting Started with Kami for Kids
- Zoom: How to Change Display Name
- Kami: Using the App for Google Forms
- Clever: How to Generate Badges
Please notify Public Prep via firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have internet or WiFi connectivity.
PUBLIC PREP ACADEMIES FAMILY NEWSLETTERS
Public Prep Academies publish family newsletters every week to keep parents and families informed about school news and events. Check out our most recent newsletters below.
FAMILY TOWN HALLS
Public Prep will be hosting Town Halls to discuss remote learning, community resources and what's ahead for students and families. Future opportunities to come, but check out the recording of previous Town Halls in the meantime below.
- 7/29/20 Family Town Hall - Reopening Plan - English
- 7/30/20 Family Town Hall - Reopening Plan - Spanish
- 8/5/20 Family Town Hall - Reopening Plan: Health & Safety Deep Dive - English
- 8/6/20 Family Town Hall - Reopening Plan: Health & Safety Deep Dive - Spanish
- 8/12/20 Family Town Hall - Reopening Plan: Academics Deep Dive - English
- 8/13/20 Family Town Hall- Reopening Plan: Academics Deep Dive - Spanish
- 8/24/20 Family Town Hall - Back to School Kick Off - English + Spanish
- 9/30/20 Family Town Hall - Phase-In Updates - English
- 11/19/20 Family Town Hall -Thank You For Your Partnership