- Red Rabbit: Red Rabbit will continue serving Public Prep families through the summer!
- Boys Prep - 192 E. 151st Street: 10:30am - 11:00am
- Girls Prep Bronx Elementary - 681 Kelly Street: 11:15am - 11:50am
- Girls Prep Lower East Side Elementary - 442 E. Houston Street: 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Free Summer Meals - DOE: The New York City Department of Education is committed to making free meals available daily for any New Yorker. Any New Yorker who wants one can get free meals at more than 400 Meal Hubs across the city. See locations HERE.
- NYC Food Assistance Resources: Find additional food assistance resources here: NYC.gov/GetFood
- Food Assistance from the Bronx Borough President: Please find a comprehensive list of food resources from the Bronx Borough President here.
- EBT Food Benefits for Free/Reduced-Price Lunch Scholars: New York State Announces $880 Million in Temporary Food Assistance for New York’s School Children: Families who receive SNAP currently will automatically receive the additional funds and they will now include all students eligible for Free-reduced lunch who are not already receiving SNAP. It wouldn't hurt for families to fill out the online meal forms if they feel they are eligible for F/RPL based on their current income. Read the ANNOUNCEMENT to learn more.
PURE EDGE PARTNERSHIP
We are proud to partner with Pure Edge, a wellness organization that provides strategies for educators and learners to support social, emotional, and academic development through mindful movement and rest. Pure Edge offers a variety of easily accessible, free, open educational resources (OER) and curricula. Register for their free webinars by clicking THIS LINK.
ELECTED OFFICIAL TOWN HALLS
Public Prep has been partnering with our local elected officials to host virtual Town Halls. These opportunities are intended to provide our community an opportunity to learn about resources available to them and ask questions directly to their officials. Check out the recordings below and stay tuned for more opportunities!