GIRLS PREP BRONX MIDDLE SCHOOL
- School Contact Information
- School Hours
- Grades Served
- After School Programming
- Assistant Director of Student Support
- White oxford shirt, white polo shirt, or purple polo shirt (with Girls Prep logo), and optional navy cardigan/fleece (plain or with logo)
- Navy skort, navy kilt, navy blue pants (with Girls Prep logo)
- All black or navy, flat rubber sole, closed toe shoes or sneakers (light-up sneakers, high heels, wheels, added accessories to shoe laces, and sneakers that go higher than the ankle are prohibited)
- Blue, black or white stockings, knee highs, leggings (for skirts/kilts) or any color socks
Note: No jeans, sweatpants, yoga pants or slacks of a different color are permitted. For their safety, students will not be permitted to participate in physical education or recess without proper footwear. Students may wear boots to school, however, they must change into the appropriate footwear once they are in school. All scholars must wear a Girls Prep uniform every day. To find store locations and order online visit www.flynnohara.com.
Girls Prep Bronx Middle School provides a free after school program for our scholars called Kaleidoscope (Kscope). Kaleidoscope offers sports, dance, step team, robotics, homework help, and more! Parents have to complete an enrollment form that the school will distribute during our welcome week from September 9th through September 13th. Kaleidoscope has open enrollment for the entire school year so scholars may join all year round. However, the enrollment form is required to participate in the program, especially for trips and special events. There is no waitlist, our goal is to enroll every girl attending Girls Prep Bronx Middle School.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Wednesdays: 2:15pm- 6:30pm
Compass Enrollment Form - Required for participation in after school