GIRLS PREP LOWER EAST SIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- School Contact Information
- School Hours
- Grades Served
- After School Programming
- Assistant Director of Student Support
Girls Prep LES Middle School provides a free after school program for students until 6 PM, and accommodates early dismissal on Wednesdays. The program includes dance, dramatic arts, chess, math club, engineering, and more. Please contact Shakema Cyrus (email@example.com) if you are interested in enrolling your 6th-8th grade daughter in our after-school program.
- White oxford shirt, white polo shirt, or purple polo shirt (with Girls Prep logo), and optional navy cardigan/fleece (plain or with logo)
- Navy skort, navy kilt, navy blue pants (with Girls Prep logo)
- All black or navy, flat rubber sole, closed toe shoes or sneakers (light-up sneakers, high heels, wheels, added accessories to shoe laces, and sneakers that go higher than the ankle are prohibited)
- Blue, black or white stockings, knee highs, leggings (for skirts/kilts) or any color socks
Note: No jeans, sweatpants, yoga pants or slacks of a different color are permitted. For their safety, students will not be permitted to participate in physical education or recess without proper footwear. Students may wear boots to school, however, they must change into the appropriate footwear once they are in school. All scholars must wear a Girls Prep uniform every day. To find store locations and order online visit www.flynnohara.com.