Board of Trustees
Public Prep is governed by a Board of Trustees dedicated to providing equal education opportunities for all children. Our members ensure that our schools see academic success and are true to the terms of our charter. The Public Prep Network Board is the charter management organization that supports and manages our schools. The Public Prep Academies Board is the separate board that oversees our individual schools.
Members of the Public Prep Network Board of Trustees include:
- Philip O. Brandes, Mayer Brown LLP
- Sarah Britton
- Mark Diker, Chair, Diker Management LLC
- Nicole Kail Greene, Vice Chair
- Samuel Greene- Centerview Partners
- Bryan R. Lawrence , Oakcliff Capital
- Margery Mayer
- Paul A. Vermylen Jr., Kestrel Energy Partners
Members of the Public Prep Academies Board of Trustees include:
- R. Boykin Curry, Chair, Eagle Capital Management
- Eric Grannis, Law Offices of Eric J. Grannis
- Nicole Greene
- Peter Morrissey, Cowen
- Paul A. Vermylen, Jr., Kestrel Energy Partners
- Laura Weil, Retail Consultant
- Tamara Zachery - WHT-WRKS
Public Prep Academies Board Meeting Dates
Virtual via ZOOM - Please reach out to Louisa Moyse (firstname.lastname@example.org) for meeting link and password.
Thursday, 9/24/20 at 6-7:30 PM (Joint: PPA+PPN) Thursday, 10/22/20; 6-7:30 PM (Joint: PPA+PPN) Thursday, 1/28/21; 6-7:30 PM (Joint: PPA+PPN)
- Thursday, 3/25/21; 6-6:30 PM (Joint: PPA+PPN)
- Thursday, 4/22/21; 5-6:30 PM (Joint: PPA + PPN)
- Thursday, 5/27/21; 5-6:30 PM (Joint: PPA + PPN)
Please contact Louisa Moyse at email@example.com with any questions relating to our Board of Trustees.
Filing a Complaint
It is our goal to address any family concerns promptly and focus on resolving the issue in a professional and respectful manner. Families are encouraged to follow the guidance provided in the Public Prep Family Handbook, found here.