Public Comment Notice
For any individual who would like to participate in public comment, please read the following information and steps with care:
- Sign up for the Public Prep Academies Board Meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Look for an email correspondence from email@example.com confirming your attendance along with a step-by-step review of how public comment will be conducted during the meeting.
Please note: If you no longer intend to participate in public comment during a scheduled board meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 - 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. You will receive an email confirming you no longer wish to partake in public comment.
Also note: You will still be able to join the public meeting even if you no longer want to participate in public comment.
Please read the following below for more information on Public Comment Guidelines and Procedures:
Public Comment Guidelines and Procedure:
- You must sign up at least 24 - 48 hours prior to the meeting date in order to participate in public comment.
- Each participant will have 2 minutes max to speak.
- There will be no response from the board trustees at the time of public comment.
- If an individual would like to send follow-up communication, please send an email to email@example.com. Please allow 48 - 72 hours from when the correspondence is sent to receive a response.
Thank you for your cooperation!
*Please find the Public Prep Academies Board Meeting Notices above for more information on meeting dates and times.
Updated as of 4/6/22