Frequently Asked Questions
We know choosing a school is a big decision and we thank you for taking the time to learn more about Public Prep! Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our academies.
- What are your locations?
- What are your hours?
- Are you a uniform school?
- Is there a cost to attend?
- Do you provide transportation?
- Is PreK also single gender?
- Do you offer specials?
- Do you offer after school services? Where can I find more school-specific information?
- My child has an IEP. Can they attend?
- When is the application deadline?
- When will I find out if my child has been accepted?
- Are there any preferences available in the lottery?
- What happens if my student doesn't receive a seat in the lottery? How does the waitlist work?
- If I applied last year, do I have to apply again?
- Do you have school tours?
If you have any additional questions that are not capture here, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 848-272-0875 and we are happy to answer any questions! We also have regular information sessions held via Zoom.